Thursday, January 14, 2016

Photo Shoot

I am re-designing the front page of Jane Davies Art Gallery, and making the navigation easier.  In preparation, I had a photo shoot today with George Bouret, who is not only an excellent photographer, but he is fun to work with.  I'll post some of the studio shots he took next week, but meanwhile, here are a few shots of him, and of my studio rearranged for the shoot:


Photographing the Photographer

George took photos of me dripping paint on these canvases, so they had to dry flat.

After the studio shots of me working, George took photos of some finished work, including the stripes you see here on my movable wall.

Thanks for visiting.  


4 comments:

  1. The art work is just amazing. So interesting to see so many works in progress. Love the movable walls and would be interested in more details about those, and where to get them. I love your studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, me too - the movable wall! I see larger pieces as well. You should see my face when I look at your work! Smile all over my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed with Leslie! Like to know more about the moving wall please. I could use a couple of them for my large canvas. Really amazing work you have there. I love the light from the window. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, good to see you here. How are you? I'm waiting for Jane's "Color" class to start in February, are you taking that class? Meanwhile I'm sketching and drawing for sketchbook practice, keep life interesting and fun...

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!