Thursday, November 19, 2015

The UN-Gallery

The UNgallery is a hybrid of print on demand and a bricks and mortar gallery.  Read about it here.  I am one of the "founding artists", which just means that I am one of the artists they are starting out with.  I have nothing to do with the founding.  You can buy prints made on canvas, metal acrylic, or "magic block", which is a 6"x6" piece.  Most of my pieces are sold as prints much larger than my originals. 


Check out my gallery here.

Click on an image in the gallery and you get this.  Then you can share it anywhere, or mark as a favorite.  OR, click "Buy Photo" in the upper right, and you'll be given options.


Here you see the print size options in metal.


Back to browsing the gallery.
 Check out the other artists at UNgallery as well.  Or if you are in Key West, go look at their bricks and mortar space!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great site. Love the concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first saw this sales format on Your blog! I like the concept, and congrats on your magazine feature ! :) Laura

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!