Friday, June 19, 2015

Sketchbook Practice Available as Download

My Sketchbook Practice online workshop is now available as a download.  You download the lessons and get access to the videos on a web page.  Do the lessons all at your own pace.  Check it out on my Online Workshops Page.
An example of student work from Lesson 6

Another example of student work on Lesson 6

Three versions of re-assembled grids

Having fun with circles!

Exploration of wet-in-wet with line

Another exploration of wet media and line.  I love the way the broken line here looks like stitching.

An example of Doing Something with a black and white piece.
All of these images are work that students did in my class, posted anonymously.  Please don't re-post them.  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Jane, I have taken the class and have the lessons printed out. Does this download offer so much more that I should get it? Loved the class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. It's the same content. DON'T download it. Wait for a new class.

      Delete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!