Monday, December 19, 2011

Sketchbook Practice Workshop

I am so excited to be offering a Sketchbook Practice workshop at the Northshire Book Store in Manchester, Vermont, starting January 10th!! The idea for this has been sloshing around in my psyche for a few months now, and it has finally come together.
Give your inner artist a little breathing room this year beginning with The Sketchbook Practice Workshop. You will get a creative workout, but in a relaxed, supportive setting, where experimentation and play are encouraged.
Read the rest of the description here.

We will draw:


Paint:

Collage:
Combine techniques:

And PLAY!

I know most of you reading this blog are nowhere near Manchester, Vermont, but let me know if you are interested in an online version. It is something I would like to try later in 2012.

5 comments:

  1. My fave is 'play'... not just in your blog, but in practice. Merry Christmas Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i was closer. looks like a fun class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a wonderful class. I'd love to see it offered online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane my monthly living budget doesnot afforid me to be able to come to you. But if you had a online class it would be wonderful. In hopes you have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year Jane,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see more of your techniques as an online class. I just found your blog and your ink work is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!