Saturday, December 10, 2011

Here are a few pictures from my show at Gallery 47 (which does not have a web site yet, or I'd have put a link). I didn't get good pix at the opening, though it was (thankfully!!) well attended. I was too busy chatting. FUN!! Now I am psyched to take more opportunities to show my work - in the flesh as it were.

These pieces are mounted on wood panel:

A few of my 5"x7" pieces, framed in 8"x10"

A couple of larger pieces, 11"x14"; sorry for the glare on the left one.

Also mounted on 10"x10" wood panels. I love this alternative to framing with glass:

Some 8"x10" pieces you've probably seen on the blog or site:
Thanks for visiting!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your show!! Your pieces look great! I hope you'll share more info about mounting on wood panel.
    Stay inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jane, this looks great! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These really do look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your collages....so beautiful = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane.. just breathtaking, really. Congrats on the show and attendance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Jane! It's so fun to have seen some of your work on the blog and now to see it mounted in the show. I second Michelle's request for info on mounting on wood panel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely work, and thank you for sharing. Congrats to you on your show, and wishes for many more successes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jane!!! beautiful work the colours are so graceful....and all work well together! All the best for this season and for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is fabulous and it's great to see it in a gallery setting; next best thing to going to a show.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your fabulous art work. What a nice venue to show your work!
    I like the board idea instead of framing. Must try it.
    Pat q

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jane these looks fantastic!

    I too love working on an surface that doesn't need a frame!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks so good,love how you use The colours!!!

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!