Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Newsletter




I just sent out my first Constant Contact newsletter last week! I can't put a link to it on my blog unless I purchase one more service - archiving the newsletters - but it you'd like to see it, or sign up to receive it, let me know via e-mail and I will forward it. I'm posting a couple of "snapshots" of the newsletter here to give you an idea. There should be a "join my e-mail list" button on it, but I'm not sure if it actually shows up on everybody's computer. I'd love to hear comments on this, as I'll be sending out more, about once a month I think. This one features my Summer Workshops, all of which information is posted on this blog and also on my web site. Thanks for checking it out!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane,
    Love the newsletter. It has lots of color, has an interesting lay out and give lots of info. I'd like to sighn up for every one! It's also interesting to see where you are traveling.
    I'm a fan.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do l sign up for this newsletter? I am a follower of your blogxlynda

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!