Thursday, February 25, 2010

WORKSHOP


I will be teaching a workshop on handmade boxes with collage cards at The Scrapbook Cupboard in East Bridgewater, MA next month. I've never taught there before, but I hear they have a great creative community. Two of the people that regularly give workshops there - Marissa O'Brien and Kim Parkinson - have been in my workshops at Ink About It, and highly recommended Scrapbook Cupboard. The workshop is on April 18, 10 - 4. (See workshops listed at right). The card pictured above is just the beginning. We'll focus on box construction, then make a set of collage note cards to go in the box. Sounds like a great gift idea to me! I'll have a more informative photo in a couple of weeks after photo shoots for my book.

2 comments:

  1. Jane,

    Elyce and I are signed up for the class! We cannot wait. We love your classes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marissa! I look forward to seeing you an Elyce in April. Thanks so much for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!